Saturday, August 27, 2011

Welcome Everyone :D

Hi everyone and welcome to my new blog 'Pierced'!

Now what is 'Pierced' all about?

It's pretty much all explained in the title! You can find everything here you need to know about piercings: Types, places, aftercare, jewellery, and more. Feel free to let me know anything new you would like to know about.

Before we start, I want to make clear that I am NOT a professional piercer. The advice given on this blog is just suggestions and helpful tips which shouldn't nessecarily replace a professional piercer's advice. I am just speaking from personal experience and everything I have learned along the way.

So, I hope you enjoy and learn a little more about piercings, and by all means, let me know what you think!

Rebecca x

1 comment:

  1. ^^ I've been browsing around your site and noticed that you've missed a few piercings.

    Such as snakebites, industrial, and scaffold.

    Just wanted to help out a bit, but overall great site

    ReplyDelete